|Surface Finishing||Color Coated|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Power Consumption||1307 kW|
|Outer Diameter||432.00 mm|
|Motor Power||2.405 HP|
Fenner Resilient Couplings give you a combination of advantages of high power rating of a gear coupling and flexibility of elastomer coupling. They are easy to install and simple to maintain. The flexible grids are quickly replaceable without disturbing the connected equipment.
• All metal construction having no fast wearing out components.
• Accurately machined. Dynamic balancing is normally not required.
• Torsionally flexible. Progressive torsional flexibility (due to curved profile) provides protection against shock load impact load and vibration.
• Heat treated spring steel grid absorbs high impact shocks without loss of energy.
• Transmits full torque with dampened vibration and reduce peak loads.
• When over load occurs, grid fails and prevents failure of the Shaft or machinery part connected to the coupling.
• When parallel misalignment is too severe, the related machine is protected by the virtue of shearing of Grid or Tooth.
• Extended life of parts of machines (Mechanical seal and Bearing etc.)
• Easy to install.